1. Calling people. Not texting or emailing, but actually picking up the phone and listening to someones voice.
2. Writing letters and sending packages to those who we miss and are far away.
3. Making time for family dinners, and for family in general.
4. Stop taking plans lightly and not cancel on people.
5. Read hard copies of books and magazines. It’s just not the same when it’s an electronic version.
6. Actually sitting down and watching a movie without constantly checking your phone, or using your laptop. It’s ridiculous to think that I sometimes have three screens in front of me at once.
7. Spending more time outside, and appreciating the beauty of nature.
8. Play boardgames!
9. Listening to music just to listen to music, not simply as background noise.
10. Being present and not always consumed by technology. You will never get these moments back, so take advantage of them while you can.