Everyone has unique, sometimes weird facts about themselves that define who they are. Here are ten random facts about myself 🙂
1. I love fairies. I would build fairy villages, literally villages with multiple houses, paths, and gardens when I was young. Then, I found out my mom was the one writing the letters I would receive from the “fairies.”
2. I like to eat with small utensils…sometimes even baby size spoons and forks. I also like using small bowls.
3. I love swimming. Rivers, oceans, lakes, pools. I just love being in the water.
4. I can’t whistle, snap my fingers, and can only kind of do a slight wink with my left eye.
5. I’m obsessed with the month of December. My birthday AND Christmas all within one month. Plus, I love Christmas more than anything.
6. Golden Retrievers are my favorite breed of dog. Pandas are my favorite animal.
7. Coral is my favorite color.
8. I love spicy foods! (And just food in general….i will eat nearly ANYTHING).
9. I’ve never lit an actual firework (only sparklers and smoke bombs).
10. I love spending time alone and going places on my own.